The 3 star hotel King is situated in the historical centre of Rome only a stone’s throw from the Spanish Steps and famous Via Veneto and Piazza di Spagna, considered by many guide books as a delightful hotel in the heart of the city, a perfect base from which to visit Rome, see all the sights and do shopping in Rome’s most exclusive stores.
Trains depart and arrive at Termini Railway Station. Train times depict “Eurostar” train times and do not allow for strikes.
- Roma - Firenze 1hr 45 - Bologna 2 hrs 45
- Roma - Milano 4.5 hrs
- Roma - Venezia 4.5 hrs
- Roma - Napoli 2.5 hrs - Reggio - 7 hrs
- Roma - Messina Sicily 7.5 hrs
- Roma - Brindisi 6 hrs
- Roma - Perugia 2.5 hrs
- Roma - Pisa 3 hrs - Genova 5.5 hrs
- Roma - Pescara 4 hrs
from the Airport
Connection with Express Train to Termini Station. You must take the underground (subway) system LINEA A and get off at BARBERINI. It's only 2 steps away. If you wish, we organize a limousine service to and from the airport. If not, you can take an official white taxi to our central hotel, please be careful particulary at Ciampino to only take the official taxis as there is a fixed rate from the airport to the city centre of 30 Euro from Ciampino and 40 Euro from Fiumicino – these prices were the rates in 2008! From Fiumicino Leonardo Da Vinci airport you can also take the direct "Leonardo Express" which drops you off at Termini Train Station.
How to reach us by car
Highway A1 at 7 km from the Hotel King, exit called Settebagni follow Via Salaria untill Villa Borghese, after you reach Via Sistina turn left, you will find the Hotel King close to Sistina Theatre.
- 61 Pza Balsamo-Pza S.Silvestro Pza Barberini
- 62 Pza Bologna-Pza Pia Pza Barberini
- 175 Ple dei Partigiani-Pza Cinquecento Pza Barberini
- 492 Ple Tiburtina-Ple Metro Cipro Pza Barberini
- 590 Pza di Cinecittà-Via Dalla Chiesa Pza Barberini
- Rome Fiumicino FCO 29 km
- Rome Ciampino CIA 28 km
- A1 Milano-Roma-Napoli T90 G.R.A. Roma
- T90 G.R.A. Roma Settebagni